Add Gamma Logging to Your MWD System
Gamma kits like gamma ray tools record naturally occurring gamma rays in the formations adjacent to the wellbore. This nuclear measurement indicates the radioactive content of the formations. Effective in any environment, gamma ray tools are the standard device used for the correlation of logs in cased and open holes.
Gamma ray tools use a super-sensitive, hermetically sealed Sodium Iodide Scintillator crystal and a ruggedized high temperature Photomultiplier for maximum log quality.
- Depth determination
- Depth correlation within and between wells
- Lithology identification
- Qualitative evaluation of shaliness
- Qualitative evaluation of radioactive mineral
- Distinguish shales from non-shales
- Estimate clay content in sands and limestones
- Correlation of real-time data with offset logs to determine geologic location
- Picking casing and coring point
Our Gamma Kits include all the necessary components (probes, software, and surface equipment) to produce accurate logs for the purpose of geosteering.
- Gamma Modules
- Gamma Software
- Data Box
- Laptop, Printrex Printer & Paper
- Various Cables
- Operations Manual